3 Ways to Improve Your Next Business Event
Events can either build or destroy a brand.
Because well-organized events allow you to showcase your company to both existing and future clients.
It is also an excellent opportunity for you to engage with professionals who admire and identify with your company.
A mismanaged event might damage your reputation but there is always room for improvement.
Here are three ways to improve your next business event so it might remain unforgettable.
1. Create a Unique Atmosphere
A unique atmosphere makes a memorable experience.
It sets the tone right.
But to create a unique atmosphere, you need to be creative and think outside the box by doing the following:
- Choose a venue that stands out like a helicopter hanger.
- Prioritize the venue’s aesthetics and layout so that they align with your brand.
- Use the correct lighting. It should not be too bright to cause glares, nor should it be too dark to prevent attendees from seeing what is going on around them.
- Pay close attention to detail. Your decor, lighting, temperature and sounds should provide a comfortable and immersive experience.
Remember: To create a unique atmosphere, every event should outdo the previous one.
So, have a checklist and write down everything you did during the past event. Then using the above tips, create a plan on how you can improve every aspect to make your next event the talk of the town.
2. Have a Budget and Stick to It
A budget lets you know what you can afford and what you can’t.
It stops you from trying to keep up with the Joneses as there is so much that goes into event planning. And if you’re not careful, you could end up spending a lot of money on a single event.
Here are some of the costs you should prioritize in your budget:
|Why It’s Important
|Venue rental cost
|Enable you to have a rough idea of what venue you can afford to create a memorable business event
|Food and beverage expenses
|Keeps attendees refreshed, energized and satisfied throughout the event.
|Promotional materials (Branding)
|Drives brand awareness and creates a memorable visual identity for your event, making it stand out and leaving a lasting impression on attendees.
|Payment for guest speakers
|Ensures quality and engaging presentations
|Sound and visual equipment
|Enhances the overall event experience
Remember: Have a budget and stick to it as overspending can affect your bottom line later on.
3. Integrate Sustainability Practices
The growing environmental concerns are pushing businesses to embrace sustainable practices.
And this is not only in their daily activities but also in their events, which yields positive results in the long run.
According to Zinrelo, 63% of the respondents noted that they look for brands that have embraced sustainability practices in all their operations.
Also, a study by Clark discovered that customers are willing to spend up to 20% to purchase a sustainable product.
Not forgetting that research by The Capgemini Research Institute found out that Gen Z ( between 18-24 years) are opting to shop from lesser-known brands because they are sustainable.
But how do you ensure that your next event embraces sustainable practices?
Here are tips to help you plan a sustainable memorable event for your business:
- Identify areas where you can go green. Is it catering, transportation, venue or energy usage?
- Work with sustainable suppliers and vendors. Consider having your guests enjoy meals or drinks from locally sourced foods or packaged sustainably.
- Minimise waste by promoting recycling. For instance, instead of having your guests use glasses for their wines, look for recyclable cups or biodegradable alternatives. You can even have those cups customized with your company’s name or logo.
- Avoid single-use plastic or bottles. Instead, use a water station with biodegradable cups or bottles. Alternatively, you can use branded glass bottles that the guest can take home after the event.
Remember: If it is your first time trying to implement sustainable practices in your event, do not overdo it.
Most sustainable practices are expensive when starting out. So take it slow and focus on doing one thing at a time.
Choose A Unique Venue That Will Wow Your Attendees
The perfect venue for your business event seals the deal. It sets the perfect ambiance and creates a positive first impression.
Now imagine hosting your events in a helicopter hangar.
It’s not your typical venue and also features grand helicopter entrances, Sky Helicopters & Hangar is bound to capture your audience’s attention leaving a lasting impression.
Let us host your upcoming professional event at the Sky Hangar, and get ready to dazzle your audience with the excitement and sophistication of your event, elevating it to a whole new level.